The city of Mumbai is very well-known as the city of dreams and is the capital city of Maharashtra located on the west coast of the Indian Peninsula. This particular city very well provides people with a variety of choices in terms of spending quality time with their loved ones because of the multiple tourist attractions here. Hence, planning out the stay in grand Hyatt Mumbai is a great idea for the individuals to enjoy a very mesmerising trip experience in the city without any kind of difficulty. Some of the most important places to be visited in the city of Mumbai have been very well explained as follows:
- Nariman point: This place is known as the Manhattan of Mumbai and is the nearby place to be the Southern end of the Marine Drive. This is one of the most majestic skylines of Mumbai and is known as the business hub as well. People will be witnessing multiple corporate offices of several kinds of renowned multinational companies over here along with the presence of multiple grand hotels, lavish restaurants and very classic pubs. This area is very well-known for the branded showrooms and shopping malls as well.
- Churchgate: This is known as the business district of Mumbai and is also having multiple offices of banks and business organisations over here. This place is also home to the High Court of Bombay and several other kinds of educational reputed institutions.
- Gateway of India: It is very much advisable for people to visit the city for the mesmerising views of the Gateway of India so that everybody can remain captivated with the help of best-in-class architecture which was designed by George Wittet. This place is known as one of the most popular places for hanging out because it is home to different kinds of visitors every day. Several kinds of local Street sellers including the balloons, selling snacks and other items are perfectly made available over here which makes this particular place very much vibrant with multiple activities. The Gateway of India is not only presenting the historical Relevance but is also a very perfect example of the captivating architecture possessed by it.
- Flora fountain: This is one of the most important tourist places within the Churchgate and is standing at the same place where it was from the very beginning. At this particular place, the destroyed Churchgate of Mumbai used to be and the fountain was designed by MrR.Norman Shaw because it is a mix of different kinds of architectural styles.
- Jehangir Art Gallery: This particular place has played a very prominent role in the evolution of contemporary Indian art. It was established in the year 1952 with the help of donations from several experts in the industry. This particular place is more than a venue for the art exhibitions because it will be conducting workshops and art programmes for art lovers. People can also have easy access to the range of antique items over here so that everybody will be able to make the perfect purchasing decisions in life.
- Marine Drive: This particular place is officially named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road and is a 3 km long stretch with six lanes which are running by the coastline. This particular place is perfectly located in Southern Mumbai and will be running towards the north of the city. This road is having palm trees lined up the side which very well makes the entire system very much alluring and the white sketch of street lights looks like a necklace. Hence, this particular place is also known as the Queen’s necklace.
- Rajabai Clock Tower: This particular place very well resembles the Big Ben of London and is one of the tallest structures in the old area. It will be chiming after every 15 minutes and the construction began in 1869 and was completed in 1878. This is an 85 m tall tower on the fourth campus of the University of Mumbai and the construction was financed by a businessman and stock broker named Prem Chand RoyChand.
- Bombay High Court: Another very important perfect example of the best architecture is the Bombay High Court and which is also recognised as a UNESCO heritage site. This particular place was built in the 19th century and is the perfect example of the best-in-class architectural system. The museum of the Bombay High Court also helps in providing people with plenty of information about the judicial system in India associated with the Indian British legal history as well. It is also preserving several kinds of historical documents throughout the process.
- Siddhivinayak Temple: Siddhivinayak Temple is undeniably one of the best possible places to be visited in the city of Mumbai. With lakhs of devotees visiting every day this is known as one of the richest possible temples in the city of Mumbai as well. The place is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and was built in the year 1801. It is very much successful in terms of attracting people from the whole nation and Tuesday is one of the most important days of this particular temple. Celebrities also come over here to seek the blessings of the Divine statue of Lord Ganesha so that everybody will be able to remain on the right path fulfilling their wishes and desires with the help of utmost devotion to the Lord.
- Elephanta caves: The tour of Mumbai will be incomplete without visiting the majestic Elephanta caves. These are located on the islands in the Arabian Sea and have been very well named after the genetic elephant which was found. This particular place is also known as GHARAPURI. This particular place is one of the finest possible examples of rock-cut architecture along with a glimpse into the lives of the pre-medieval India. The island will be consisting of two sets of caves the first set will be directly associated with the Hindu religion on the other hand the second set is directly associated with the Buddhist caves. These caves are of very huge historical importance and also help in providing people with the best-in-class natural beauty.
Hence, whenever the individuals are interested to plan a visit to the city of Mumbai then planning out the stay in grand Hyatt Mumbai is the best way to have the best-in-class experience in their life.